Tuesday, October 22, 2013

One evening in the Church´s world


What do Madonna, Tilda Swinton, Eva Green, Jude Law have in common? Their love for Church, of course!
Cos´hanno in comune  Madonna, Tilda Swinton, Eva Green e Jude Law? Il loro amore per le Church, ovviamente!


Last week I had the chance to visit the boutique that the historic shoe label from Northampton opened in Stockholm and to discover the secrets behind the making of one of the most famous shoes in the world. Did you know that each pair is made by one worker and it takes up to 8 weeks and more than 250 detailed manual operations to produce it?! No wonder why they are made-to-last-you-for-life (and beyond).
In between the demonstrations, in that amazing world of brogues, loafers and ankle boots, I could´t help myself and I of corse felt in love (to be honest more than once). My favorite for this season? With no doubt the lace-ups with studded fringes #ineedtherightnow.



My crush


La scorsa settimana ho avuto il piacere di visitare la nuova boutique che lo storico marchio calzaturiero di Northampton  ha aperto a Stoccolma, e di essere guidata attraverso i segreti della produzione di uno dei marchi di scarpe più famosi al mondo. Lo sapevate che ogni paio di Church é confezionato da un solo artigiano e che ci vogliono fino ad 8 settimane e 250 attente operazioni artigianali per finirlo?! Non c´è da stupirsi se sono scarpe fatte per durare per tutta la vita (e oltre).
Tra una dimostrazione e l´altra mi sono persa in un mondo meraviglioso di brogues, mocassini e stivaletti e ovviamente non ho potuto non lasciare un pezzetto di cuore in negozio. Le mie preferite per la station? Assolutamente le stringate con frange e borchie #nehobisogno.




I must admit that I love this style as well


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...