Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Alexander Wang for H&M: hot or not?


Everyone is talking about Alexander Wang tonight but is the new H&M collaboration really worth the buzz?
Stasera è la sera di Alexander Wang, tutti lo vogliono, tutti ne parlano, ma questa collezione vale veramente tutto questo fermento?

I am sure that there are some people in Milan that are getting ready to spend the night sleeping outside an H&M store just to get their hand on some of the pieces of the Alexander Wang collection that is hitting the storers tonight. On the contrary I have to say that this is the first time in history that I am SO NOT excited about an h&m collaboration.

It might be because I am not a big fans of the sporty style, but I can't find the appeal on the Wang pieces. The prices are higher than normal (I mean 200 Euros for a pair of pants? It is still H&M), the designer's initials are everywhere and do you really want to walk around with a big "wang" written on your hat if that it is not your surname? I do not.

What I am really curious about is what the reaction of the Sweds will be, they do not shop just because it is a limited edition, so it would be so interesting to see if those dresses stay on the shelves or not.
And what about you? Would you stay in line to get some of the AW pieces? I am really curious to hear.




Sono sicura che ci sarà qualcuno a Milano che si sta preparando per passare la notte fuori dallo store di H&M di San Babila per accaparrarsi alcuni dei pezzi della collezione di Alexander Wang. Io al contrario, per la prima volta nella storia, non sono per niente, ma proprio per niente interessata a mettermi in fila.

Potrebbe essere perché non sono una grande fan dello sporty-style, ma non riesco proprio a farmi piacere questi pezzi. I prezzi sono più alti del normale (200 euro per un paio di pantaloni? Stiamo sempre parlando di H&M!), le iniziali del designer sono ovunque e soprattutto volete veramente andare in giro con un cappello con una gigantesca scritta "wang" (sapete cosa vuol dire in inglese vero?) sulla testa se quello non è il vostro cognome? Io proprio no.

Quello che sono curiosa di vedere è la reazione degli svedesi che che non comprano qualcosa solo perché è in edizione limitata. Sarà molto interessante vedere se i vestiti rimangono sugli scaffali oppure no.
E voi cosa ne pensate? Sarete fra quelli che stanno in fila domani mattina o la pensate come me? Sono curiosa di sapere!









If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...