Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas is in the air


What makes you think about Christmas?
Cosa vi fa pensare a Natale?

White, red, the swan lake, frozen snow flakes, Paolo Roversi, Chanel and Valentino. What do they have in common? They all make me think about Christmas. The perfect way to spend the night while waiting for some snow to make the last part of the year magical.

Bianco, rosso, il lago dei cigni, fiocchi di neve ghiacciati, Paolo Roversi, Chanel e Valentino. Cos'hanno in comune? Tutti mi fanno venire in mente Natale. Non c'è modo migliore per passare la serata, mentre aspetto un po' di neve, per rendere magica l'ultima parte dell'anno.

If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...