Monday, June 29, 2015

Romantic Decadence: Givenchy AW15 campaign


Totallyobsessed by the new Givenchy ads campaign.
Innamorata alla follia della nuova pubblicità di Givenchy.

It feels like lately I became a Tisci groupie, but everything that Givenchy's creative director has done for the AW15 is so esthetically breathtaking that is impossible not to love it.

My first crush was the fashion crossover campaign starring Donatella Vesace. I just love when I see something new and out of the boundaries, so what is better than the fashion director of a maison becoming the muse of another one?

But this season Riccardo win over my heart with the main ads campaign. Its romantic decadence is pure joy for my eyes, fashion poetry.


Ultimamente sto diventano una Tisci groupie: tutto quello che il direttore creativo di Givenchy ha fatto per l'AI 15 è così esteticamente perfetto che è impossibile non amarlo.

Il primo coplo di fulmine è stato quello per la campagna cross fashion con protagonista Donatella Versace. Adoro quando qualcosa è fuori dagli schemi e non convenzionale e che c'è di meglio del direttore creativo di una maison di moda che fa da musa e testimonial per un'altra?

Ma la cosa che mi ha conquistata questa stagione è stata la campagna pubblicitaria invernale. Una decadenza romantica che è pura gioia per i miei occhi, poesia della moda.






If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...