Saturday, February 8, 2014

Target goes pop with Peter Pilotto


Just one day to go to the moment I've been longing for..finally I'll be able to afford a Peter Pilotto's dress.
Manca un solo giorno al momento che tanto stavo aspettando..finalmente potrò permettermi un abito di Peter Pilotto.

Wild print and bold color on flattering silhouettes, this is just the key of Peter Pilotto's style and this is why a print lover like me loves them so much.
I've been hunting on the Net à Porter sales one of their dresses for ages, but my budget was never big enough to afford one of their perfect print dresses. So you can imagine that I was in heaven when they announced not only a collaboration with Target, but also that the collection will be available to buy worlwide on Net à Porter.
Holy crap I thought, this is my moment…and I started counting the  days. So on Sunday, while all the fashion people's eyes will be on New York's catwalks, mine will be on Net à Porter, trying to get one of those fab pieces.
Which one? it doesn't really matter, because this collection is so fresh, flirty, fun and loyal to Peter Pilotto's style, that I am in love with everything. Wish me luck for Sunday, may the force be with me :)


Stampe selvagge e colori vivaci per abiti dalle silhouette pulite e accattivanti, questa è la ricetta dello stile di Peter Pilotto e questo è il motivo per cui li adoro.
Sono anni che cerco di comprarmi uno dei loro abiti con i saldi di Net à Porter, ma puntualmente il mio desiderio non va molto d'accordo con il mio portafoglio. Quindi potete immaginare la mia gioia quando il duo inglese non solo ha annunciato una collaborazione con Target, ma ha anche dichiarato che i pezzi della collezione saranno a disposizione su Net à Porter.
Letteralmente un sogno. Ho iniziato a contare i giorni, ed il gran giorno è arrivato. Domenica, mentre gli occhi del popolo della moda saranno tutti sulle passerelle di New York, i miei saranno incollati a Net à Porter, per cercare di accaparrarmi uno di questi fantastici pezzi.
Quale? A dire la verità non importa. la collezione è così fresca, divertente e così fedele allo stile di Peter Pilotto, che adoro TUTTO. Auguratemi buona fortuna per domenica, che la forza sia con me :)


 Diane Kruger at the collection's launch party. Pulling it off as always

Some of the looks

The accessories

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck. ;)

Unknown said...

What did you end up with? I got the red, blue ,white, and black top with contrasting sleeves. LOVE it!

simply frabulous said...

I got the optical black and white tank top and the sweater and I am REALLY happy. Congrats on your lucky buy as well Lucy, that top is just great!

She Is Busy Eating said...

Dang it, I was one of those people with my eyes on NYFW! Thank goodness there are still pieces left on the Target website. Thanks so much for posting this!

Nik.
Oh That's Nik

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...