Saturday, June 27, 2015

Some inspiration



Some days I really wish I had 64 hours in my day..
Alcuni giorni vorrei proprio avere una giornata da 64 ore a mia disposizione..

There has been a lot going on my life in the last month, including my firts marathon ran and finished. There has been a lot to talk about, many experiences to share, thoughts and ideas that are just spinning into my mind. So now it is time to take a breath, lay back, relax a bit and go back to what I love: writing.

For tonight just a sneak peek of what I will shortly blog about, an amazing project signed Prada, ça va sans dire.



Ultimamente sono successe un sacco di cose, un sacco di emozioni, tantissime cose di cui parlare (inclusa la mia prima maratona). Pensieri, idee che mi frullano per la testa. Tempo di fare un respiro profondo, rilassarsi e tornare a fare quello che davvero mi piace: scrivere.

Per stasera solo una piccola anteprima su un progetto favoloso di cui sciverò a breve. Firmato Prada, ça va sans dire. 


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...