Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspiration of the week: Vs magazine

 Roberto Cavalli chiffon dress, Gianvito Rossi boots, Lanvin hat

Some poetic images from VS magazine, to inspire my week.
Alcune immagini poetiche da VS magazine sono l'ispirazione della mia settimana.


I am a huge fan of VS magazine, I always look forward for new issues and the September one left me spechless. 
Images of pictorial beauty, dreamy atmosphere and clothes that are tranformed in light and almost immaterial wings. The perfect mix to make me dream and to start the week in a perfect way.


Sono una grandissima fan di VS mgazine, aspetto sempre con ansia i nuovi numeri e devo dire che quello di settembre mi ha lasciato senza parole.
Immagini di una belezza pittorica, un'atmosfera onirica e vestiti che si trasformano in ali leggere e quasi immateriali. Il mix perfetto per farmi sognare e iniziare bene la settimana.


Red and black tartan cloak by Moschino, silk stockings by Louis Vuitton, shoes by Burberry Prorsum, hat by Lanvin

Red chiffon dress and vinyl belt by Gucci, rubber boots by Louis Vuitton


Cloack by Chanel, boots by Lanvin, gloves by La Bagagerie

Vs magazine September issue
model: Noemie Lenoir
ph: Simon Procter


If you like my blog, follow me with Bloglovin. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...