Friday, December 16, 2011

Link à la Mode - 20 best post of the week voted by Indipendent Fashion Bloggers


 

Check all the inspiring Link à la Mode...
Un po' di ispirazione dai Link à la Mode di questa settimana..

 

Cooler Weather Brings Haute Fashion: That’s How The Saying Goes Right?

Edited by: Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
Cooler weather has made it’s way in and it leaves me feeling a definitive need to dress up lavishly. Some girls have been frocked fancifully for the entire month of Dressember. I think it’s important to make the effort to look extra stylish in the Winter months.  I’ve been decorating myself glamorously in festive jewel tones: emerald, crystal, ruby with gold making and appearance every now and again also. My wardrobe has definitely become darker as I use lots of navy and black basics letting my accessories do the talking.


THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 15TH

 



If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin, I love my followers!


SPONSOR:
New Bikinis at ShopbopJosa Tulum, Made by Dawn, Pret-a-Surf, L*Space, Marc Jacobs Swimwear, 6Shore Road, Vix, Mikoh, Red Carter, Juicy Couture, Flip Flops, Flats & Sneakers.
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...