Saturday, January 7, 2012

Link à la Mode - 20 best post of the week voted by Indipendent Fashion Bloggers



 Some tips from IFB to start 2012 with style.
Alcuni consigli dei blogger di IFB per iniziare il 2012 con stile.


RINGING IN 2012 WITH STYLE
Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy

It’s clear from this week’s Links a La Mode that we are all excited to have 2012 here and that we’re sure it will be one stylish year. From closet clean-out tips to style resolutions, IFB members have loads of ways this week to work that closet in the new year.


THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 5TH

 



If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!



SPONSOR:
Necklaces at ShopbopChan Luu, Iosselliani, KJL, Vita NY, Noir, Dara Ettinger, Shashi, Phillip Lim, GinetteNY, Vanessa Mooney, Adia Kibur, CC Skye & Dannijo

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

2 comments:

Country clothing stores said...

Generally I do not post on articles, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so. Your post is rocking and knowledgeable. I really appreciate the way you write. I would like to read more from you. Certainly such a really nice blog.

farm sheds said...

This blog goes straight into my bookmarks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...