Monday, January 7, 2013

Souvenirs d'Italie



My days back home during Christmas.
A casa per Natale.

I spent the past 2 weeks home, in Italy, and that's the reason why I didn't post that much on the blog. I wanted to enjoy the Christmas mood, my mum, my friends, my grandma that always tells me I am too skinny (I know, she is a saint), the streets that I know, the friendly faces, the places I dream of when I am away, the blue sky, the sun, the skyline of città alta and my beloved Milano, the lunches with the Valpolicella wine, the rides with my vespa, the hugs and the kisses. I wanted to enjoy the place that I still consider mine and now I want to share a little bit of my emotions with you.


Ho passato le ultime due settimane a casa, in Italia, ed è per questo che ho un po' latitato nei post. Mi sono voluta godere il Natale, la mamma, gli amici, la nonna per la quale sono sempre troppo magra (nonna santa subito), l'aria di casa, le strade conosciute, la facce amiche, i posti che mi sogno quando sono lontana, il cielo blu, il sole, il profilo di città alta e la mia amata Milano, i pranzi annaffiati dal Valpolicella, la mia vespa e le coccole. Mi sono voluta godere quella che per me è ancora la mia casa e adesso voglio condividerne un po' con voi.



 The amazing sunset from the Sentierone

Christmas eve's dinner

My new hair, I am no longer blonde 

 Città Alta in an stunning sunny day

The lake

Same faces after 10 years, my friends from high school

Le mura

New Year's eve with my amazing friends   

Milano, Piazza Duomo

Via della Spiga

Verona by night

Juliet in Verona

Piazza delle Erbe, Verona


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...