Friday, August 30, 2013

Backstage Remix


What´s the best part of the fashion week? If you ask me it´s absolutely the backstage..
La parte migliore della settimana della moda? Per me assolutamente i backstage..

Here is a remix of stunning images from the Stockholm Fashion Week backstages. From left to right Mimi Plange (absolutely my favorite show, you´ll hear more super soon), Swedish School of Textile, Ida Sjöstedt, Cheap Monday, Altewai Saome and Hunky Dory.


Ecco un remix di immagini cattuate nei backstage della settimana della moda di Stoccolma, Da sinistra a destra: Mimi Plange (il mio show preferito, ve ne parlerò prestissimo), Swedish School of Textile, Ida Sjöstedt, Cheap Monday, Altewai Saome and Hunky Dory.


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...