Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stockholm Fashion Week: Whyred crush


The Stockholm fashion week has begun and with it my fashion crushes..
E' iniziata la settimana della moda di Stocolma, e con lei i primi colpi di fulmine...

Tonight I was really knocked out by the amazing finale of Whyred. Chic, colorful and out of ordinary, the combination of flowing top and pants was for sure one of the best outfit that walked down the Stockholm catwalks so far. Soon other pic from the shows!


Stasera sono rimasta senza fiato davanti al fantastico finale di Whyred. Chic, colorato e con quel pizzico di inaspettato che non guasta mai, un outfit d'effetto che conquista senza dubbio la top tre degli abiti più belli visti in passerella fin'ora. Prestissimo altre foto dalle sfilate!




  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...