Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dries Van Noten perfection


Rich and poor, gold brocade and cotton, this collection has it all.
Ricco e povero, broccato d'oro e cotone, c'è tutto in questa collezione di Dries Van Noten.

This collection had me at the first look, a magnificent combination of brocade, fur and print but totally win me over with the last looks: who can resist to such a relaxed chic?
I am discovering myself as a big Van Noten fan season after season and after today's show those flower pants and the big necklaces strongly jump on top of my fall whishlist.


Questa collezione mi è piaciuta dal primo look, una fantastica combinazione di broccato d'oro, pelliccia e stampe, ma mi ha assolutamente conquistata con le ultime uscite: alzi la mano chi riesce a resistere a un tale chic.
Mi sto riscoprendo come una fan di Dries Van Noten stagione dopo stagione e devo dire che dopo questa sfilata i pantaloni a fiori e le collane maxi balzano prepotentemente in cima alla mia whishlist per il prossimo autunno.





If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...