Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine!



I must admit that I am not a big fan of Valentine day but…
Devo ammettere che non sono una fan di San Valentino ma…
I don't eat chocolate (I know, that's weird and probably I am the only one in the world), I can't stand the idea that roses the 14th of February are double price than any other day and I'd rather receive an unexpected present than get a gift for Valentine. In brief I am not a big fan of Valentine day but... if you really really want to celebrate Valentine with your beloved one, nothing scream "I love you" more than a pair of red shoes!! :)


Non amo il cioccolato (lo so, sono strana e forse sono la sola al mondo), non concepisco che le rose il 14 febbraio costino il doppio di uno qualsiasi degli altri giorni dell'anno e preferisco ricevere un regalo inaspettato che non aprire un pacchettino nel giorno degli innamorati. In poche parole non sono un'amante di San Valentino ma... se proprio volete fare un regalo alla vostra amata, niente grida "ti amo" più di un bel paio di scarpe rosse!! :)

If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...