Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coups de foudre à Paris


Here are my fashion dreams from Paris Fashion Week.
Ecco i miei look preferiti direttamente dalle passerelle parigine.


Lanvin's black swan.
Il cigno nero di Lanvin



 The precious broderies by Balmain.
I decori sfavillanti e preziosissimi di Balmain.



 The bon-ton and super chic knee skirt designed by monsieur Roland Muret (I wish I had one of his petites ones in my wardrobe)
La donna al ginocchio bon ton e très chic di monsieur Roland Mouret (comme vorrei avere una delle sue petites robes nell'armadio).



 Cacharel's innocence, so "Virgin Suicides" style.
L'innocenza di Cacharel, così giardino delle vergini suicide.



 Chloé's powder maxi coat.
Il cappotto over cipria di Chloé.



 The night warrior of Givenchy.
La guerriera della notte di Givenchy.



Yves Saint Laurent's coat with glittering revers.
Il cappotto con revers luccicante di Yves Saint Laurent.



The chic amazon by Haider Ackermann.
L'amazzone chic di Haider Ackermann.



The maxi foamy red dress by Alexander McQueen.
La maxi Viennetta rossa di Alexander McQueen.



Valentino's perfect couple: black leather skirt and chiffon shirt.
Il matrimonio perfetto tra la gonna in pelle e la camicia di chiffon di Valentino.

*All the pictures via Vogue.com

If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...