Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy 4th Bday to my blog


It might sound crazy but today I am celebrating 4 years of blogging.
Sembra pazzesco ma oggi, 4 anni fa, ho aperto il mio blog. 

It all started in a night of July 4 years ago. I just changed my life, moved to Sweden, left my job and my beloved Milan behind and I was ready for a new challenge. A challenge where I could write about the things I love, where I could meet great people and get inspired, a challenge that I decided to name simplyf(r)fabulous. 

4 year later I wrote more than 400 blog entries, I know that my readers love Tom Ford and shoes as much as I do and I am not done looking for inspiration. I am in fact thinking about starting a new blog list dedicated to city tips. I always get so many questions about where to go in Italy (or in Stockholm) and how to avoid the truistic traps that I thought it could be a good idea to share them not just with my friends. Stay tuned, more to come…

Fort now thanks for these amazing 4 years, it has been a journey and I am so glad I am sharing it with you. You are the best.



Tutto è iniziato una sera d 4 anni fa. Avevo appena cambiato vita trasferendomi in Svezia e lasciandomi alle spalle il lavoro e la mia amata Milano ed ero pronta per una nuova sfida. Una sfida in cui parlare di cose che amo, in cui incontrare persone e trovare ispirazione, una sfida che ho deciso di chiamare simplyfrabulous.

4 anni dopo ho scritto più di 400 post, so che i miei lettori amano Tom Ford e le scarpe almeno quanto me e non smetto di cercare un po’ di ispirazione. In effetti sto pensando di iniziare a scrivere un po’ di viaggi e di consigli per i viaggiatori. Ricevo sempre un sacco di domande su dove andare e cosa visitare in Italia (o a Stoccolma) e ho pensato che magari è il momento di condividere un po’ di questi consigli anche qui sul blog. Presto ci saranno novità…

Per ora grazie per questi 4 anni, è stato un viaggio e sono contenta di averlo condiviso con voi. Vi adoro.



Gisele Bundchen by Terry Richardson
Harper's Bazaar Brazil, November 2012


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

1 comment:

sdoreymenano said...

Congratulations on the 4 years of your blog! I love reading each one of your posts and hope to read a lot more!
I love the idea of the new blog, so if you will really make it, don't forget to tell me, I will follow it too for sure!
Happy Birthday Simply Frabulous! Congratulations my dear Francesca!!
Kisses, Sofia

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...