Sunday, July 12, 2015

My blog all-time 4 most read articles


As the 4th anniversary of my blog is approaching, it was fun to go back in time and see what are the 4 most popular articles I have ever written. Curious? Read on...
Il quarto anniversario del mio blog si sta avvicinando, quindi sono andata a spuliate negli articoli per vedere quali sono i 4 articoli più letti. Curiosi? Continuate a leggere...

The me one of the best things about having a blog is knowing that I can share my thoughts with my readers. They come from all around the world, they are all really different but they seem to have one thing in common: they do love fashion.

Looking back at all the post I wrote in these (almost) four here, I discovered that these are the 4 most popular posts of all time..

Per me uno delle cose migliori dell'avere un blog è poter condividere i miei pensieri con chi mi legge. I miei lettori vengono da tutto il mondo, sono molto diversi tra loro ma sembrano avere tutti una cosa in comune: amano la moda.

Guardando indietro ai post che ho scritto negli ultimi (quasi) 4 anni, ho scoperto che questi sono i 4 post più letti di sempre…



Number 4- Dior Haute Couture in Patrick Demarchelier's eyes
I wrote this article about the (back then) new Patrick Demarchelier's book on Dior's Haute Couture. I am not surprised that the combination of flamboyant images and luxurious fashion caught your eyes, they are amazing.  

Ho scritto questo articolo sull'allora nuovo libro di Patrick Demarchelier dedicato alla storia dell'alta moda di Dior. Non sono stupita dal fatto che la combinazione di immagini sontuose e alta moda abbiano catturato la vostra attenzione, sono meravigliose.


Number 3- Inspiration: Armadillo shoes
Shoes: you apparently love them as much as I do and the more extravagant the merrier. That's probably why this post about the famous armadillo shoes is number three on the list. I am heading to the Savage Beauty exhibition next week and I hope I can finally see them in real life and report back to you.

Scarpe: si vede che le amate almeno quanto le amo io e ovviamente, più stravaganti sono e meglio è! E questa è probabilmente la ragione per cui questo post sulle famose armadillo è al terzo posto di questa lista. La settimana prossima andrò a vedere la mostra Savage Beauty, spero di vederle per potervi raccontare come sono dal vivo.


Number 2- Byzantine majesty: Dolce & Gabbana AW13
Italians do it better, especially when they mix art and tradition with an amazing fashion craftsmanship. The runner-up post about Dolce & Gabbana's autumn-winter collection is the proof that you agree with me. I still dream about the red lace dresses of the finale.

Come diceva Madonna? Italians do it better!Specialmente quando mixano arte e tradizione con la maestria artigianale. Il fatto che questo post sulla collezione ai 13 di Dolce & Gabbana sia al secondo posto è la prova che siete d'accordo con me. Ancora mi sogno quei fantastici abiti in pizzo rosso del finale.


Drum roll please. The crown of the most read article in the history of my blog goes to… Mr Tom Ford!
Rullo di tamburi. La corona per l'articolo più letto in assoluto sul mio blog va a ….Mr Tom Ford!


Number 1 - Don't miss it: Tom Ford is back
This is the third post that I wrote for my blog and I am so happy to see it at place number one. We now saw more than once collection from king Tom and we can say he is definitely back and, news of the last days, soon on Net A Porter.

Questo è il terso post che ho scritto per il mio blog e vederlo al primo posto mi rende felicissima. Adesso abbiamo visto più di una collezione di Mr Ford e possiamo assolutamente confermare che è tornato alla grande con addirittura, news do questi giorni, una collezione venduta su Net a Porter.


It would be nice to know if anyone out there read all these post before reading this article. And thanks for reading and following my blog, I love you!

C'è qualcuno che aveva letto tutti gli articoli prima di leggere questi post? Mi piacerebbe davvero saperlo. E grazie ancora a tutti quelli che leggono e seguono il mio blog, vi adoro!


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...