Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Must have shoes under 100 (and something) Euros


Shoes perfect for all your outfits (and for your wallet).
Scarpe perfette per tutti i vostri look (e per il portafoglio).

My Achilles heel are absolutely shoes, I don't even know how many pairs I have in my wardrobe. Silver (yes, shiny silver) boots by Zanotti, black super high ankle boots, pumps in all the colors you can imagine, I must admit that when shoes call my name from a shopping window, i just can't ignore them, and I buy. But shoes don't have to be super expensive to attire my attention. Low cost shoes can make a look as much as the new it-shoes of the season, with the undeniable merit of not leaving anything on the conscience.
Here are the low cost, high style shies for this season:

1. Are these Jimmy Choo? No, Zara, 80 Euros
2. Rope wedges, Saint Tropez style, Zara 60 Euros
3. Shiny flat sandals from Topshop, 45 Pounds
4. These flip flop are just adorable, Love Moschino, 125 Euros
5. Etno style for Topshop's sandals, 45 Pounds
6. Lemon yellow, the perfect color for sun, H&M 35 Euros
7. Fluo pink neoprene for Bagatt's ballerinas, 50 Euros
8. Déco wedges by Axparis, 36 Pounds


Le scarpe sono il mio tallone d'Achille, ormai ho perso il conto di quante paia ne ho nell'armadio. Stivali argento (sì, argento) di Zanotti, tronchetti neri immancabili, pump di tutti i colori dell'arcobaleno, diciamo che quando le scarpe chiamano il mio nome da una vetrina io rispondo sempre. Ma un paio di scarpe non devono essere super costose per attirare la mia attenzione, spesso scarpe low cost illuminano un look tanto quanto le più costose it-shoes di stagione, con l'innegabile pregio di non lasciare pesi sulla coscienza.
Ecco le scarpe low cost, high style per questa PE:

1. Jimmy Choo? No Zara, 80 euro
2. Zeppe in corda ispirazione Saint Tropez, Zara, 60 euro
3. Luccicanti i sandali flat di Topshop, 45 sterline
4. Assolutamente adorabili le infradito di Love Moschino, 125 euro
5. Etno style per le flat di Topshop, 45 sterline
6. Giallo limone, il colore perfetto per l'estate H&M, 35 euro
7. Neoprene rosa fluo per le ballerine di Bagatt, 50 euro
8. Zeppa déco per i sandali di Axparis, 36 sterline


If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...