Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Steven Meisel for Vogue US: just give me Prada!


Prada, Prada and more Prada! I am in love with this shoot of Steven Meisel for Vogue US.
Prada, Prada e ancora Prada! Adoro questo scatto di Steven Meisel per Vogue US.

Daria Strokous, Daphne Groeneveld, Joan Smalls, Coco Rocha, Karen Elson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Guinevere Van Seenus, Liya Kebede, and Caroline Trentini, all wearing Prada for this shoot. Can you recognize all the seasons from the looks?


Daria Strokous, Daphne Groeneveld, Joan Smalls, Coco Rocha, Karen Elson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Guinevere Van Seenus, Liya Kebede e Caroline Trentini, tutte in Prada. Riuscite a riconoscere tutte le stagioni?

Vogue US, May 2012
ph. Steven Meisel

If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...