Friday, April 20, 2012

Stockholm Press days, the best of the new AW collections

Boss orange shoes

While in Milano everyone is focused on design, here in Stockholm I am concentrating on press days.
Mentre a Milano l'attenzione è concentrata sul design, qui a Stoccolma iniziano i primi press day.

I must admit that I love press days. I love touching and being close to the collections that I've admired on catwalks, and I really enjoy talking with the designers, trying to discover what is the true story hidden behind a dress or a pair of shoes.
In these days I was invited to visit some showrooms here in Stockholm, to have a special preview of the must for the next season. Here are my favorites:


Devo confessare che sono una grande amante dei press day, adoro toccare con mano le collezioni che durante le sfilate si possono solo ammirare da lontano e soffermarmi a capire quello che si nasconde dietro ad un abito o ad un paio di scarpe.
In questi giorni ho ho avuto il piacere di essere invitata in alcuni show-room, per vedere da vicino quelli che saranno i must per il prossimo inverno, ecco quello che mi è piaciuto.


I loved all the collection by Boss Orange: the croco bag..


... the girly pink and black pumps...

... and the jewels


A touch of rock for Nelly trend studded loafers and


studded wedges


 The amazing illustrations of the designer Linda Vagnelind


 Stockholm t-shirt, guess who designed this..


 Cheap Monday's high waist and large lag jeans, so 70's and so cool...


...pony accessories...


...and the capsule collection for Reebok

♥ If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers! ♥

1 comment:

Maria Alejandra said...

Spikes!! I'm currently obsess with them!! LOVE IT!
XOXO, Maria from SS

http://speakinginstyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...