Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Midsummer Night's dream

A day to celebrate the light, to dress with flowers and to party (especially here in Sweden). Nothing better than this D's editorial, featuring the hottest flowers and crochet trends, to pay a tribute to midsummer.

Un giorno per festeggiare la luce, vestirsi di fiori e fare festa (soprattutto qui in Svezia). Non c'è niente di meglio che questo shooting di D, fatto di fiori e crochet, per onorare la festa di mezza estate.







D Repubblica
Stylist | Milva Gigli
Ph | Kerry Dean
 
  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

1 comment:

El blog mery of the style said...

Hola muy buenos días, me encantó la recopilación de fotos. Un besazo.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...