Sunday, April 28, 2013

The art of styling


Take a seat and enjoy one of the best fashion stories in a long time.
Sedetevi comodi e godetevi uno dei migliori servizi di moda degli ultimi tempi.

His name is Tom Van Dorpe and he is nothing less than an artist to me. He is one of the few stylist that lately enchanted me with his styling choices for a shooting. No words are needed, the pictures speak for themselves, so just enjoy, no best way to start the new week. :)


Si chiama Tom Van Dorpe e per me non ha nulla da invidiare ad un artista. È uno dei pochi stylist che ultimamente è riuscito ad incatarmi con uno shooting. Non servono parole, le immagini parlano da sole, quindi sedetevi comodi e godetevi lo spettacolo, non c' è modo migliore per iniziare la settimana. :)































V Magazine - SS 2013
Double Vision
Ph. Sharif Hamza
Stylist Tom Van Dorpe

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...