Friday, April 19, 2013

Traits of genius



Show  me your sketch and I´ll tell you who you are..
Mostrami un tuo disegno e ti dirò chi sei..

One of the skills that I would love to have is drawing. I love to keep on starring to beautiful drawings or paintings and I truly believe that every draw contains a lot of its designer´s personality. And fashion sketches are no exceptions. That´s why I was intrigued and charmed by the drawings made by famous designers that Vogue France published.  Just perfect to enjoy the Friday evening. Here is my personal chart:

The most parisienne? Christophe Lemaire
The most colorful? Mari Katrantzou
The best notes?No doubt: Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi. Everyone should follow the mantras "Fur is in the air" and "Fendi is fur and fur os Fendi"
The most minimalistic? Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein
The most "cartoonish"? Lanvin´s with its red bows
My favorite? Valentino


Una delle cose che mi piacerebbe moltissimo saper fare è disegnare. Un po´ perché non smetterei mai di guardare dei bei disegni o dei bei quadri e un po´ perché sono convinta che un disegno riveli gran parte della personalità del disegnatore. E i bozzetti di moda non sono certo un´eccezione alla regola. Per questo sono rimasta incantata davanti ai bozzetti pubblicati da Vogue Francia. Semplicemente perfetti per il venerdì pomeriggio. Ecco la mia classifica personale:

Il più parigino? Christophe Lemaire
Il più colorato? Mari Katrantzou
Le note migliori? Karl Lagerfeld per Fendi. Irresistibile i mantra "Fur is in the air" and "Fendi is fur and fur is Fendi"
Il più minimal? Francisco Costa per Calvin Klein
Il più cartoon? Lo schizzo tutto fiocchi di Lanvin
Il più bello? Valentino



Karl Lagerfeld for the Monaco´s Bal de le rose


 Olivier Rousteing for Balmain SS13




 
Chloe for the Duchesse of Cambridge


Christophe Lemaire



Francisco Costa for Kalvin Klein





Dolce & Gabbana


Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi


Frida Giannini for Florence Welch




Jean Paul Gaultier for Madonna


 Peter Dundas for Ms Carter worwilde tour


Lanvin for Rihanna



Mari Katrantzou SS13



Nina Ricci





♥Valentino



  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...