Sunday, September 29, 2013

Link à la Mode - 20 best post of the week voted by Indipendent Fashion Bloggers

lalam0926]

Cozy Up
For all the talk about when "Fall" is officially here, there are two real things that christen the season for me, 1) turning the heater on and 2) getting a cold. Since both those things happened this week, it's super official. What does that mean? Time to cozy on up! Cozy up with what you ask? A good book? Your blogs? That snuggly sweater you invested in for the season? Why not all of the above? This week we've got the perfect round of links for an autumn afternoon, one blogger shares her experience braving the crowds for the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target collab (did I say BRAVE?) another shares what she learned from NYFW, and we finally get the answers to whether it's "plaid" or "tartan"... Lord knows we wouldn't want a clash of the tartans!

Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
 
  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...