Friday, September 6, 2013

What makes you happy?


Somebody recently asked me a really simple question: what makes you happy?
Recentemente mi hanno fatto una domanda molto semplice: cosa ti rende felice?

I have been thinking about it a lot and I came to some conclusions, that make me smile every time I think about them. Here are all my ingredients for the perfect happiness recipe (in no particular order):

 walking home after work in a crispy september evening, looking at the deep blue sky, with the wind moving my skirt and "fake plastic tree" in my headphones
 falling asleep in the sun in a park
 running 17 km  and feeling like a rockstar
 buying a new dress that makes me feel beautiful
 reading Love and Vogue France
 the amazing days when I meet my girlfriends that now live far away from me
 falling in love with an ad campaign
 a glass of wine on a rooftop
 when Andrea looks at me and smiles
 an unexpected gift
 a sweet card that someone wrote for me
 the first bath of the season in the sea, with the sun burning my face
 a big beautiful bouquet of white and pink tulips
 the smell of the candle I bought at Merci for my birthday
 the never ending sunny summer days in Sweden
 looking Prada shows and being mesmerized by Miuccia´s genius
 sleeping until late on Saturdays
 going to New York and Paris
 getting lost in the streets of my beloved Milan every time that I go home
 eating big and sweet strawberries
 finding something special in a vintage shop
 staring for hours at Monet´s Water Lilies at the Orangerie
 writing
 watching The Big Fish and Moulin Rouge
 looking at old family pictures
 being kissed goodnight every night




Ci ho pensato parecchio e son arrivata ad alcune conclusioni che mi fanno sorridere ogni volta che ci penso. Ecco i miei ingredienti per la ricetta perfetta della felicità (in nessun ordine particolare):

 camminare verso casa in una serata di settembre con il cielo azzurro, il vento che mi muove la gonna e "fake plastic tree" che suona nelle cuffie
 addormentarsi al sole al parco
 correre 17 km e sentirmi una rockstar
 comprare un vestito nuovo che mi fa sentire bella
 leggere Love e Vogue France
 i giorni che passo insieme alle mie amiche che ora sono lontane da me
 innamorarmi di una campagna pubblicitaria
 un bicchiere di vino in terrazza
 quando Andrea mi guarda e sorride
 un regalo inaspettato
 un bigliettino dolce che qualcuno ha scritto per me
 il primo bagno della stagione nel mare, con il sole che mi brucia la pelle
 un bouquet grandissimo di tulipani bianchi e rosa
 il profumo della candela di Merci che ho comprato per il mio compleanno
 l´estate in Svezia, con i giorni di sole che non finiscono mai
 guardare le sfilate di Prada e venire ipnotizzata dal genio di Miuccia
 dormire fino a tardi il sabato
 andare a New York e Parigi
 perdermi per le strade della mia amata Milano ogni volta che torno a casa
 mangiare le fragole
 trovare qualcosa di speciale in un negozio vintage
 fissare per ore le ninfee di Monet all´orangerie
 scrivere
 guardare The Big Fish e Moulin Rouge
 imbattermi in vecchie foto di famiglia
 ricevere il bacio della buonanotte tutte le sere





  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...