Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dreaming of a red Christmas



It might sounds like a cliché but every year, at this time of the year, I suddenly feel the urge of wearing something red.
Potrebbe sembrare un cliché, ma ogni anno in questo periodo sento improvvisamente il bisogno di indossare qualcosa di rosso.

Dear Santa, if you are reading, my red Christmas whishlist includes a lace dress from Dolce & Gabbana, N21's bad belle, a resin necklace form Marni and the punk studs from Valentino, they don't have to be red all of them are amazing, so you can pick the one you like better :)

Caro Babbo Natale, se stai leggendo nella mia rossissima lista dei desideri avrei un vestito di pizzo di Dolce & Gabbana, la bad belle di N21, una collana in resina di Marni e le punk studs di Valentino, quelle non devono per forza essere rosse, puoi scegliere il colore che preferisci :)


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...