Friday, December 20, 2013

Marc Jacobs's last masterpiece for Louis Vuitton

 Sofia Coppola for Louids Vuitton SS14

Marc Jacobs dedicated his last collection for Louis Vuitton to the women that inspire him. And in the same spirit he asked a all-star cast to interpret his last campaign for LV...
Marc jacobs ha dedicato la sua ultima collezione per Louis Vuitton a tutte le sue muse. Con lo stesso spitito ha chiesto a un cast di amiche superstar dininterpretare la sua ultima campagna per LV...

The result is one of the best ads campaigns I've seen lately. I don't know if I am more mesmerized by Sofia, Gisele or by an amazing Catherine Deneuve. i can't wait to see this on paper.

Il risultato è una delle più belle campagne pubblicitarie che ho visto ultimamente. Non so se essere più ipnotizzata da Sofia, Gisele o da una fantastica Catherine Deneuve. Non vedo l'ora di vedere queste foto stampate in un giornale, meravigliose.




  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...