Thursday, June 12, 2014

World Cup Fever

The day has arrived, the FIFA world cup is starting in a few minutes, no better moment to channel my sporty self!
Il giorno è arrivato, i mondiali stanno per iniziare, è arrivato il momento di mostare la mia parte sportiva!

I am one of those who loooves to watch the world cup, I watch all the games, I suffer when Italy is playing, I scream, I jump here and there, I laught and I dance. To me it is a big party, lasting one month.
And every party needs the perfect party outfit, right?! Tonight while I'll be cheering for Brasil I wish I could wear this amazing Copacabana shirt from Eleven Paris. Ordem, progreso and footbool ;)

Sono una di quelle che adora guardare i mondiali di calcio. Guardo tutte le partite, soffro quando gioca la nazionale, urlo, salto qua e la, rido, piango, di tutto insomma. Per me è una grande festa che dura un mese. E quale festa può chiamarsi tale sensa l'abito perfetto??
Stasera mentre tiferò per il Brasile vorrei avere questa splendida maglietta con la spiaggia di Copacabana di Eleven Paris. Ordem, progresso e calcio naturalmente :)


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...