Monday, July 21, 2014

Inspiration of the week: Prada fall 14 men's campaign


I rarely fall in love with men's campaign, but this one took me down.
Mi innamoro difficilmente delle campagne pubblicitarie per l'uomo, ma questa mi ha lasciato a bocca aperta.

The foggy English seashore, a Golden Globe nominated actor who looks like he is coming from another time and a photographers who is a genius in showcasing emotions through pictures.
All of this and much more is captured in the latest men's fall campaign of Prada. To me it is so incredibly beautiful that makes me want to wear a coat, even in the middle of summer.


L'uggiosa costa inglese, un attore nominato per i Golden Globe che sembra venire da un altro spazio e un altro tempo, una fotografa che è una maestra nel canalizzare le emozioni tramite la pellicola. 
Tutto questo e molto di più è la nuova campagna uomo di Prada. Per me è così bella ed emozionante da farmi venire voglia di mettermi il cappotto anche a luglio.





James Mc Avoy
ph. Annie Leiboviz


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...