Wednesday, February 13, 2013

NYFW Best Setting: The Row


For showing their fall collection Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen rented a empty Upper East Side town house and filled it to make their clothes stand up...
Per la loro collezione autunno/inverno Mary-Kate e Ashley Olsen hanno affittato un appartmanento vutoto nell Upper East Side e l´hanno arredato per far brillare i loro abiti..

The result is a pure joy for the eyes and for sure the best setting (and one of the best collection) I´ve seen so far. Clean silhouettes, neat tailored pieces and stunning details. Just a small imperfection: the shoes, I can´t absolutely understand them, but in a season where no collection made my heart beat, that´s just a small detail.

Il risultato è una gioia per gli occhi, la migliore scenografia (e anche una delle migliori collezioni) che ho visto fin´ora. Silhouette pulite, tagli sartoriali e dettagli accuratissimi. Unico neo: le babbucce proposte con tutti i look, non riesco proprio a capirle ma, in una stagione in cui nessuna collezione mi ha fatto ancora battere il cuore, sembrano solo un dettaglio.
 
  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...