Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Milano Street style - part 1


Stunning people and fashionable outfits from Milan
Bella gente e look da urlo, direttamente dalle strade di Milano.

Milan is definitely the capital of fashion, people from Milan are always ready to show off their trendy nature, but when it comes to the fashion week, they absolutely show their best!
Outside fashion shows, on the front row, or even in Piazza Duomo no one misses the opportunity to stand out with his/her style.  Here are the outfit that caught my eye.


Milano è assolutamente la capitale della moda, i milanesi sono sempre pronti a mostrare la loro indole modaiola, ma quando arriva la settimana della moda danno il meglio di se!
Fuori dalle sfilate, nelle presentazioni, ma anche in piazza Duomo nessuno perde l'occasione per esasperare la propria per farsi notare. Ecco gli outfit che hanno catturato la mia attenzione.


The sophisticated lady in red


Leather details


Her sparkling coat is so glam


Models at Fay presentation


Marni total look, lovely

If you like my blog, follow me with Bloglovin and Twitter. I love my followers!

4 comments:

Love at First Blush said...

Beautiful blog you have!! Great shots you got of Milan style.

Sasha said...

сool shots:) I like the post:)
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have to be honest, Milan stye is my fave!!

xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

Fashion Dynamite said...

I heart Kate Lanphear and Milan fashion week. Great outfit picks!

Tina

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...