Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In bloggers' shoes


What if six fashion bloggers are invited to create their own shoes?
Cosa succede se a sei fashion blogger viene data la possibilità di creare la loro scarpa?


Sometimes the style of a fashion blogger is even more famous than the blog that he/she write. Some bloggers are the Fashionista's manifesto, always present at great parties and at the front rows during the fashion weeks all around the world.
Nothing strange than that to celebrate its 10th anniversary Six (a London based atelier) asked six of the most popular fashion blogger to create their own pair of shoes. Susie Lau from Style Bubble, Caroline's Mode's Caroline Blomst, Steve Salter from Style Salvage, Alix Bancourt of The Cherry Blossom Girl, The Man Repeller Leandra Medina and the founder of Facehunter Yvan Rodic.

The capsule collection will be available starting from Novembre 22nd at Sixlondon.com and Farfetch.com.
I loved the idea of involving bloggers, but I am not really sure of the results. What do you think about it? Would you shop the super Seventies boots by Susie Bubble or the rétro pump made by Alix Bancourt?


I fashion blogger sono a volte più famosi per il loro stile che non per il loro blog, onnipresenti nei front row delle sfilate sono spesso il manifesto vivente dell'essere fashionista.
Nulla di strano quindi che per festeggiare i suoi dieci ani Six (un atelier di Londra) abbia chiamato a raccolta sei dei più famosi fashion blogger della rete. Susie Lau di Style Bubble, Caroline Blomst di Caroline's Mode, Steve Salter di Style Salvage, Alix Bancourt mente di The Cherry Blossom Girl, la Man Repeller Leandra Medina e il fondatore di Facehunter Yvan Rodic.

Le sei creazioni saranno in vendita a partire dal 22 Novembre sui siti di Sixlondon.com e Farfetch.com
Mi è piaciuta molto l'idea ma, se devo essere onesta, nessuna delle proposte dei blogger mi entusiasma. E voi cosa ne pensate? Vi comprerete gli stivaletti esasperatamente 70's di Susie Bubble o le decolletée rétro di Alix Bancourt?


SUSIE LAU - STYLE BUBBLE




STEVE SALTER - STYLE SALVAGE




CAROLINE BLOMST - CAROLINE'S MODE




YVAN RODIC - FACE HUNTER




LEANDRA MEDINA - THE MAN REPELLER




ALIX BANCOURT - THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL


*All the pictures via Farfetch.com


If you like my blog, follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter, I love my followers!

4 comments:

Kasidy said...

What an interseting idea! I am not a fan of any of the shoes though, except for Yvan Rodic's pair. I think those would look nice on a guy.

www.thefreshfactorgc.com

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Yvan from Facehunter's design is my favorite!

Mery of the style said...

Hello, happy day.
Woau, fabulous.
Kiss.
http://mary2975.blogs.elle.es/

Elena said...

I know all these bloggers but I'm not fan of them all, so I wouldn't shop their shoes. I'm a big fan of Caroline's, and I feel like the boots she designed fit her style perfectly. The colour, and the fact that they're red would brighten any outfit, so I'd definitely go for them. I'm also a big fan of the ManRepeller, but I expected more from her. She's so crazy when it comes to styling, always wearing the most unique and extravagant pieces.
Im definitely following you with bloglovin,I love your blog! Check out my blog if you wanna follow back!:)

xx
E- blue velvet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...