Saturday, March 2, 2013

Link à la Mode - 20 best post of the week voted by Indipendent Fashion Bloggers


I am really happy that my post about the last Prada colection was featured in this week Links à la mode. Read all the 20 posts and get inspiredby this stylish salad.
Sono molto contenta del fatto che il mio ultimo post su Prada sia stato scelto per i Link à la mode di questa settimana...

A Stylish Salad

Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess This is my last turn as editor for Links a la Mode, and what a treat it’s been! I’ve read hundreds of blog posts and discovered some wonderful reads I would never have found otherwise. The IFB community is a true gem on the interwebz. There’s a salad in this week’s picks that reflect the entire IFB palate: thoughtful perspectives to incite dialogue, a peek into some of fashion’s biggest events, helpful tips to better your blogging or style, and outfit posts that truly reflect personal style. Some posts are fun and cheeky, not taking fashion seriously. Others are passionate and conversational. All of them reflect IFB as a community. IFB is an invaluable resource for networking and furthering our skills as bloggers, and I’m glad to be here. I’m glad you are too.

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup For February 28th:

 


 SPONSOR: Shopbop New: LA’t, Steven Alan, Golden Lane Bags, A.N.D jeans., Ivy Kirzhner, Chrissie Morris, Blazers, Haus Alkire, NSF, Linea Pelle, H by Hudson   If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...