Saturday, March 9, 2013

The best street style pic of the fashion month


When Mari Katrantozu prints meet Tommy Ton's eye.
Quando le stampe di Mari Katrantzou incontrano l'occhio di Tommy Ton.

I can't stop watching this Tommy Ton's picture from the Paris Fashion Week. The combination of prints in these Mari Katrntzou's dresses is just amazing, for me the best picture from the fashion month.

Non riesco a smettere di guardare questa foto di Tommy Ton scattata durante la settimana della moda di Parigi. L'incontro dei due abiti stampati di Mari Katrantzou è semplicemente meravigliosa, per me la foto più bella di tutto il mese della moda.
 
  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

1 comment:

Lucas Middleton said...

First time reading this thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...