This week we had a lot of thoughtful submissions, with it being Women's History Month, and International Women's day, we had excellent homage's to our female heroes...
Oh the Places We'll Go...
This week we had a lot of thoughtful submissions, with it being Women's History Month, and International Women's day, we had excellent homage's to our female heroes. Traveling seemed to be a big theme with Spring Break coming up, and the weather looking much better these days (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway). And we also had some wonderful tips and tricks for bloggers from the community, which is always nice to see how everyone approached blogging differently. How exactly do you be authentic online? It could be an easier journey than you think.
Links à la Mode: March 14th
- Burgundy Whispers: Tastemakers: Jenna Lyons
- A Simple Statement: How to travel with just a carry-on
- Attire Club: How clothes can influence your travel experience
- Under a Veil: Trending this Spring: Stripes
- The Stylist: Tailoring for Dummies
- What Would Your Wear If... : Going to Paris Fashion Week with Anna Wintour
- Foxie Oxie Supernova: Happy International Women's Day 15 Ways to Surround Yourself with Beauty
- Fashionable Creativity: The Dress Project
- Simply Frabulous: The day when Hedi Slimane Killed YSL
- Beauty Fool: How to Be Real and Authentic on Your Blog
- Incognito: Interview with YESIMFRENCH
- Harling Ross: What I want to read
- Coming Unstitched: Tips and tricks for growing your blog
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: Why can't fashion be art?
- The Curitorial: Jeremy Scott Inspiration and Plagiarism
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Fashion Bloggers Favorite Spring Trends
- Elegant Idiosyncrasy: Packing for Spring Break in Miami
- CEFashion Advice: How to Dry Clean Men's Collared Shirts
- Chic & Cheap Living: Affordable Style Inspiration from Fall 2013
- She's all smiles: Interview with artist: Nadia Helena
SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Meredith Wendell, Ulla Johnson, Ketzali, Rachael Ruddick , Ivy Kirzhner, Vera Wang Dresses, Zadig & Voltaire, Ishvara, Ash Wedges, Nanushka, Golden Lane