Tuesday, February 4, 2014

4 tips to get through February


Readapting a green days's song..wake me up when February ends.
Riadattando una canzone dei green day.. wake me up when February ends.

Even if on the calendar it is the shortest month of the year, most of the times February feels like the longest. Here in Stockholm so far we got for grey foggy days, yes 4 on 4, an amazing 100%. So I started wondering..what can I do to survive February? I came up with 4 tips:
1. Plan a weekend getaway and maybe buy the perfect travel bag for it, like this one from By Malene Birger
2. Spend a day in a spa, and fall asleep in a sauna with aromatherapy. I did it tonight, I can promise it helps, oooh it does.
3. Go for an afternoon tea and eat something fat an sugary. February is the carnival and the Mardi Gras month after all.
4. Buy a big bouquet of colorful tulips, they always brighten up a day.

And of course, least but not last focus on that: just 20ish day to go :)


Anche se guardando il calendario è il mese più corto dell'anno, la maggior parte delle volte febbraio sembra non finire mai. Qui a Stoccolma per ora abbiamo avuto 4 giornate grigie e uggiose, sì un bel 100%, meraviglioso eh?! Così oggi ho iniziato a pensare..cosa posso fare per sopravvivere a febbraio? Ecco 4 idee…
1. Programmare un weekend lontano, e magari comprare una perfetta borsa da weekend nel mentre, come questa di Malene Birger
2. Passare un pomeriggio in una spa e addormentarsi nella sauna con l'aroma terapia. L'ho fatto stasera e vi assicuro che ha aiutato un sacco.
3. Andare a fare merenda e mangiare qualcosa di grasso e zuccheroso. Alla fine febbraio è il mese del carnevale e del martedì grasso, no?
4. Comprare un mazzo enorme di tulipani colorati, quelli riescono sempre a migliorare le mie giornate.


E soprattutto focalizzarsi su una cosa: solo una ventina di giorni e sarà tutto passato :)


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...