Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A style original

Vogue UK July 2013 - Ph. Alas&Piggott

"I used to be delf-critical, it was painful. For God's sake, it's not I am a surgeon or anything" 
Helena Bonhham Carter


I've always been fascinated by Helena Bonham Carter and by her over genuinely over the top behavior. I am one of the ones that think that her sometimes inappropriate and frequently wrong outfits are so kitsh to be sublime and that's why I couldn't wait read her interview for Vogue Uk. There I found this amazing picture and a really intense and funny woman, read it if you have the opportunity, it's worth it.


Sono sempre stata affascinata da Helena Bonham Carter e da quel suo essere sempre sopra le righe e così spassosamente noncurante. Sono assolutamente una di quelle che pensa che nei suoi outfit assolutamente kitsch e lontani dalle mode, si nasconda sempre un po' di sublime ed è per questo che non vedevo l'ora di leggere la sua intervista per Vogue UK. Nell'intervista ho trovato questa bellissima foto ed una donna profonda e molto interessante. Se vi capita prendetevi il tempo per leggerla, ne vale davvero la pena.


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...