Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dreaming of Saint Tropez


With Midsummer just a couple of days away, I wish I could spend some days on the beach and channel the Brigitte Bardot inside me.
Con l'estate alle porte non riesco a smettere di sognare di essere su una spiaggia, interpretando la Brigitte Bardot che c'è in me.



I can't stop dreaming about my riviera chic style: high wedges, a flawless sumer dress, a touch of Dolce & Gabbana et voilà...now I just need to catch the first plane to Provence.

1. Dolce& Gabbana have all the chic beach essentials this summer
2. Strapless and romatic, this Red Valentino dress is just perfect for an afternoon sur la côte
3. There can't be a summer without a pair of red sandals. These are from Charlotte Olympia
4. Cork sandals perfection from Stella Mc Cartney


Non riesco a smettere di pensare al mio stile da riviera: zeppe, vestitit estivi scivolati, un tocco di Dolce & Gabbana et voià...sono pronta per prendere il primo volo per la provenza.

1. Dolce&Gabbana hanno tutto quello che serve per essere chic quest'estate
2. Un vestitino bustiero romantico di Red Valentino, la perfezione per un pomeriggio sulla côte
3. Che estate sarebbe senza un bel paio di sandali rossi? Questi sono di Charlotte Olympia
4. La perfezione fatta sandali in sughero, Stella Mc Cartney


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...