Saturday, August 4, 2012

Have a great summer!


Starting from today I am officially on holiday! You can picture me chilling on a beach in south of Italy, with no connection with the external world for 2 weeks (everyone needs some rest from time to time, right?!). I scheduled a few post, so you fellow readers will not feel abandoned :) See you in two weeks and enjoy your holidays!

Da oggi sono ufficialmente in vacanza. Potete immaginarmi nel blu dipinto di blu in mezzo ai delfini, senza collegamento con il mondo per 2 settimane (ci si deve pur riposare ogni tanto, no?!), Ho preparato alcuni post per i prossimi giorni, così che non vi sentiate abbandonati :) Ci rivediamo a metà agosto, buone vacanze a tutti!


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...