Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Design your own Prada shoes


I must have died and be in heaven, because I've just been told that now you can customize your own Prada shoes.
Devo essere morta e trovarmi in paradiso, perchè ho appena avuto la notizia che da oggi si possono personalizzare le proprie Prada.

If you read my blog (or have ever met me) you certainly know that there are two things that I absolutely adore: Prada and shoes. So you can picture me jumping on my sofa when I read that it is now possible to create your own bespoke pair of Prada. You can choose from a variety of shapes and fabrics: a pump, peep-toe, platform or regular court, from five different heel heights and between a choice of satin, suede, kid, patent or Prada’s signature Saffiano-leather print. And you can eaven customize the color of the sole and add your initials on it. H-E-A-V-E-N!

The project will start from the Prada flagship store in London, where the next 26th and 27th of March will be possible to create your own bespoke decolleté. Every pair will arrive one month after the order and it will be delivered in a delicious shoe-box to match the color of your beauties.
Do I have to add more?  Oh yeah, my birthday is next week, this came just in time :P




Chi legge il mio blog (o chi mi conosce) sa che ci sono due cose che adoro sopra ogni altra: Prada e scarpe. Quindi potete immaginare la mia felicità infinita quando ho letto che da oggi è possibile creare il proprio paio di Prada su misura. Si può scegliere la forma e il materiale:seta, pelle, vernice, camoscio o anche saffiano per pums, spuntate, zeppe o classiche decolleté. E non è finita, si possono scegliere cinque tipi di tacchi diversi e anche la suola è personalizzabile. Vogliamo parlare della chiccheria di aggiungere le proprie iniziali? A-D-O-R-O!

Il muovo progetto di personalizzazione partirà dalla boutique di Londra il prossimo 26 e 27 marzo, quando sarà possibile creare il proprio paio di Prada personalizzate. Ogni paio arriverà dopo un mese dall'ordine in una deliziosa scatola creata appositamente per abbinarsi al colore delle vostre scarpe.
Devo aggiungere altro? Ah sì, il mio compleanno è la prossima settimana :P


  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...