Sunday, March 30, 2014

Inspiration: Pastel Sunday


If Sundays in late March had a color, it would be for sure a pastel one.
Se le domeniche di fine marzo avessero un colore, sarebbe di sicuro un colore pastello.


Tonight we started the dailight saving time, which means that for me spring has officially begun. So today there is time for dreaming thinking about  a candy pink flower, a romantic orange sunset and a yellow cup for the coffee in the morning. Happy Sunday!


Stanotte abbiamo finalmente spostato le lancette dell'orologio sull'ora legale, il che significa che la primavera è ufficialmente iniziata. Oggi voglio solo pensare a un gigante fiore rosa, ad un romantico tramonto in cui il sole tinge il cielo di arancione e ad una bella tazza gialla per iniziare bene la giornata. Buona domenica!

 
  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...