Monday, March 10, 2014

The Cat & The Flat: spring perfect pair


According to Vogue Us there is one perfect match for this spring: cats and flats...
Secondo Vogue America c'è un'accoppiata perfetta questa primavera: gatti e scarpe basse..

As heel lover I am not sure that choosing flats is the answer, but those cats were just too adorable not to share this shooting. Happy Monday :)

Da vera amante dei tacchi non sono completamente convinta che le scarpe piatte siano la soluzione, ma le faccette di questi gatti erano troppo adorabili per fermarmi a puntualizzare sulle scarpe :) Buon lunedì.


















Vogue.com
Fashion Editor: Jorden Bickham

  If you like my blog, follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter. I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...